CarLotz has an innovative but complicated business model in the used car space. We needed to break through competition outspending us 100 to 1 with a simple-yet-compelling message, and we needed to create a full-funnel marketing plan to drive more people to buy and sell their cars with us.
The Key Insight
Used car buyers and sellers historically have had two choices: choose between the more lucrative yet dicey world of online classifieds, or the more reliable, yet questionable, savings of a dealership. CarLotz sees this as a false choice.
“CarLotz has a unique consignment model that lets buyers and sellers have it both ways: the savings and profits of a private sale with the convenience and amenities of a dealership,” said Mike Bor, chief executive officer and co-founder of CarLotz. “This business model and brand promise come to life humorously and persuasively in our new campaign.”
CarLotz lets you have it both ways.
Our Action Items
- Logo and visual overhaul
- Creative platform and development
- Integrated advertising campaign
- Awareness: OTT, OOH, Print, Radio
- Response: Prospecting/Retargeting/Dynamic PPC
- SEO Strategy
- Comprehensive brand guidelines
- Full journey mapping and rebranding/optimization of every customer touchpoint
- Full analytics/reporting overhaul
- Full site overhaul: new design and new dev for optimizing lead generation
- Email automation, lead scoring and CRM integration
- Application of BtoC efforts to CarLotz’s BtoB business
Logo Treatment and Icon Development
See Spot HERE
See Spot HERE
Website Redesign (example: Sell Your Car page before and after)
Email Before & After